Monday, November 9, 2009

WHY CATHOLIC EVALUATI0N FOR 1ST SIX WEEKS!

LET US ALL HEAR FROM YOU! SIMPLY OFFER COMMENT TO THIS EVALUATION!
1. How would you describe your EXPERIENCE OF being a part of Why Catholic small faith sharing groups so far?


2. Tell about one group sharing that was especially memorable or powerful.


3. The part I found most helpful about these first six sessions of WHY CATHOLIC, was….

   The part I found least helpful was….

 4. Please comment on the participant booklets.  Help you understand what we believe? ? Questions clear and thought-provoking? "Living the Good News" suggestions motivational?



5. Were the Diocesan pod-casts HELPFUL? What about the BLOG? Explain.

 6. How can Jim and I in the Diocesan office be of more assistance to you?  We wait to hear!    

In gratitude and hope.... JIM AND CAROLYN          

1 comment:

  1. I think that your tips for each week's discussion are great. My group is on Monday evenings and I do not receive these tips until Tuesday morning. Is there a way you could post these tips earlier for the next session? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete